The release of Platypus 7.0 brings new features along with bug fixes and performance improvements. Platypus now includes:
- PA-DSS Compliance: Platypus 7 is fully PA-DSS Compliant to provide peace of mind to customers that their credit card data is safe.
That's in addition to a long list of features like:
- Centralized Customer Management System: Platypus manages all your customer data in a single application that can be used by multiple employees. Using Platypus, you can perform all aspects of account management, including service management. Platypus gives you the ability to define and manage any number of services like domain names, email, control panels, Radius and FTP. Platypus integrates directly with popular hosting control panels including cPanel, Plesk and more.
- Payment Gateway Integration: Platypus integrates with over 50 different credit card payment gateways right out of the box as well as the NACHA Automated Clearing House (ACH) network.
- Recurring Billing for any type of Service: Platypus can be configured for a variety of payment and billing options including usage-based or standard fixed-fee billing plans.
- Customer Self-care Web Interface: Easily setup a complete, customizable customer management gateway with Platypus that gives customers the ability to manage their own accounts including the ability to add services or change tiers, view invoices and trouble tickets or update contact information and billing information.
- Fully Configurable: Rather than you having to adapt to it, Platypus can be configured to the unique requirements of your business.
- Integrated with OpenSRS and Tucows Email Service and more: Sell and manage domain names directly within Platypus and provision and manage email using Tucows Email Service. Platypus integrates with most popular web hosting panels, as well as FTP, mail and RADIUS servers. Click here for more on how Platypus integrates with others.
- Accounting Power: Platypus keeps you updated regarding delinquent accounts, and a flexible accounts receivable screen keeps you informed, allowing you to maintain proper cash flow levels. A customer payment can be applied to multiple invoices, or multiple payments can be applied to a single invoice. In-house credits can also be issued, and daily receivable reports show you exactly where your company stands from a billing perspective. Other billing features include: Auto emailing of statements, late notices, receipts. Exports to Quickbooks.
- Reporting: Platypus uses Seagate's Crystal Reports for reporting, giving you powerful customizable reports. A report wizard walks you quickly through the steps of printing a report, with a variety of options such as date and user ranges. You can modify our reports to tailor them to your business, or create your own using Crystal Reports (not included). Over 100 reports are delivered, including: Accounting, Customer Tracking and Rate Reports.
- Security: Custom-tailor security to fit your business model. Read-only access and write-only access can be given to customer data, and every form has its own customizable security level. All staff actions are logged for auditing, and transmissions between Platypus and the authentication user manager are fully encrypted.